Y-med Co Ltd., is a marketing and distribution Company of generic prescription and OTC medicines, medicinal products, food supplements in the Vietnam market.
Our expertise lies in our comprehensive experience and knowledge of local market. We have amassed ample experience in health care sector and pharmaceutical business in Vietnam. Since our starting in 2010, we have been marketing hundreds of pharmaceutical and dietary supplements products of numerous foreign companies in Vietnam. Our close association with the health institutions and departments of Vietnam has enabled us to gather first hand information on health matters, the disease occurrence and frequency, medical products of priority, their availability, demand and supply and the pharmaceutical market trends. Through our professional and expertise, products of uttermost priority can be selected for registration and marketing. Currently we are importing and distributing a wide assortment of Rx and OTC products from leading world-class producers. Up till now we have signed distribution agreement with more than 50 manufacturers from over the world, including the USA and European companies.
We comply strictly with the laws and official regulations affecting the pharmaceutical industry of Vietnam. We put close attention to the constantly changes in local regulations which may occur from time to time.
The flexible development of our company enables us to offer all the services required for a competitive market presence, namely:
- A comprehensive market analysis
- The in-licensing of pharmaceutical products
- Expertise necessary to obtain regulatory approvals in Vietnam
- Wide range of effective contractual marketing and sales promotion activities
- High quality supply and distribution of products to hospitals and pharmacies through medical sale representatives and specialist logistics systems
We offer a comprehensive range of services to foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers, including, but not limited to:
Sales and Marketing activities
- We offer service to represent foreign manufacturers in Vietnam
- We research the market and subsequently recommend list of products that are necessary for Vietnam market
- We analyze pricing and prepare sale forecasts for the recommended products
- We offer long term commitment for distributing foreign products in Vietnam
- We contact manufacturers for settling prices and distribution agreement for selected products
- Regulatory Affairs
Expanding your business in Vietnam market
If you are planning to address the Vietnamese market for your products and seeking a local partner that can handle export market, we have the answer for you. At Y-med, we will oversee all local operations, from regulatory to marketing and sales. This is strongly motivated if the manufacturers do not have sufficient resources to allocate to export markets and as such need to find suitable and trustworthy partner that can handle all the complexity and the risk.
Y-med helps our clients to expand market share in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market. Our team has extensive experience working in different fields of the pharmaceutical industry. We have experience from different levels including top management, business development, Rx and OTC marketing & sales, regulatory affairs management and deep knowledge of the local market.
We are focused on understanding the forces affecting the market shares of health-care products and have aligned our practice with the market to ensure that our sales force have proper knowledge about the relationship that drive the market of the wholesalers, prescribers, pharmacist and patients.
We can manage parts or all of your regulatory business with projected timelines on regulatory submission, fillings supplement/explanation document upon request of VDA and achieving registration approval.
Y-med is your right partner if you are:
- A company planning to enter the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market
- A company needing full service
- A company seeking advise for regulatory affairs
- A company expanding operations in Vietnam
Y-med offers a comprehensive solution for healthcare
- Act as manufacturer's representative for the territory of Vietnam
- Support local registration of company and all relevant portfolio
- Notify manufacturers of all requirements to register and launch in Vietnam market
- Engage with all local players that are relevant to the business
- Agree on manufacturer's required prices, discounts, payment terms
- Provide manufacturers with annual forecasts for markets
- Show a sufficient commitment in terms of order placement
- Handle local market inventory and price risk
The company includes the most capable and experimented team for pharmaceutical marketing and sales services in Vietnam, the leading drugs distributor and the largest chain of pharmacies. Being on the market for over 10 years, Y-med has over 120 direct employees and hundreds of collaborators nationwide.
Y-med brings a valuable contribution to the improvement of the health sector in the regions where it is present, promoting products as well as services of a remarkable quality for the patients, pharmacies and hospitals. However, Y-med adds to its economical approach a social one as well. The essence of its progress can actually be met in three key elements: promotion of quality, a permanent creation of new jobs and especially continuous training of the employees.
The way we expose your products to our market
Once a product has been identified as an ideal candidate for marketing in Vietnam, the product will be accessed through In-licensing - Y-med will acquire the rights to products developed by third party companies. This route ensure the most cost efficient and fastest route to market whilst maintaining the very high standards that the foreign manufacturer require for Pharmaceuticals. Y-med has the expertise and experience to advise and manage the dossiers to submission to Vietnam MOH and Drug Administration.
Y-med management has extensive knowledge, experience and relationships that help bring the product to market through the optimal route. This ensures that the pipeline is strong at all times and covers all areas of pharmaceutical forms from liquids, semi-solids, sprays to solid dose.
- Government tenders and hospitals tenders
- Whole sale for pharmacies and GPs
- Retails by sale representative.